Perfect on any morning truth be told. So easy to whip up and add a little love from your favorite ingredient.
- Beat the eggs lightly with a fork just until homogeneously yellow.
- Heat the butter and oil in a non-stick skillet. When the butter has melted and the bubbles subside, pour in the egg.
- As the bottom of the egg sets, push gently with a spatula towards the middle, letting the uncooked egg run underneath. Keep doing this slowly and methodically until you have very softly set curds of egg. I usually take my pan off the heat in the middle of all this to avoid overcooking the eggs. I like my eggs runny.
- When the eggs are partially set but still wet in places, add the avocado and fold gently.
- Take the pan off the heat (
if you haven’t already
) and pile the eggs onto the toast. Sprinkle generously with sea salt flakes and freshly cracked black pepper.
All and all, just make the scrambled eggs the way you do best and fold the avocado in. You won’t be sorry. Unless you don’t like avocado.
Have a good breakfasts :)